Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Forever Friends challenge


Forever Friends Challenge - theme 'With Love'.
This is my card for the FF challenge, I don't have any stamps yet so I made this card with one of the stickers that were free with a magazine. The sticker is layered onto white card then onto silver mirri card, the background paper is by Kaiser, the green paper is the reverse of the same sheet layered onto gold mirri card, which always looks black when you scan the cards.
I used a corner punch on the bottom of the card and used silver foiled sentiments.
Hope you like it.
Jane x

4 comments:

Mandy said...

what a stunning take on the challenge, you love your card, so gorgeous!

Mandyxx

cats whiskers said...

Oh this is so cute, I love that image, and your choice of papers is fab
Hugs Jacqui x

Sarah said...

A really lovely card and great layout!
xx :0)

Tracey said...

FAB card, it is so cute

Tracey xx